Bosnia HerzegovinaTrack Record
Capacity Building – Nova Banka Bijeljina- Banja Luka Financial Access has been retained by IFC to provide Technical Assistance to Nova Banka, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Experts in the fields of SME banking, Operations and IT and risk management assisted the Bank to improve their processes and procedures. In addition, we advised the bank on its organization structure. Our work done were:
- Detailed procedures for risk management and suggested changes to Risk management organization;
- Advice on various (IT) systems that are used or have been developed for use by the bank;
- Advice on structure of front office departments working with larger corporate clients and SME clients;
- Advice on the organization structure of the bank;
- Advice on risk grading system.
- The overall project objectives are: improvement of organization structure, procedures and supporting (IT) systems of the bank.