El SalvadorTrack Record
Technical Assistance in Treasury Management – Banco Salvadoreno
Financial Access provided technical assistance to improve the treasury unit and market risk management processes. A treasury scan was performed in order to assess the bank’s treasury functions and benchmark them against international best practices.
The scope of work included:
- To conduct a diagnostic scan of the bank’s treasury operations;
- To propose recommendations for improvement;
- To implement the recommended initiatives.
Risk Management Advisory to a Commercial Bank – Financial Access was retained by the bank to perform a risk management advisory project. The objectives of the project were to:
- Design a framework for the management of refinanced/restructured retail and SME/corporate accounts and portfolios;
- Define risk measurement and control metrics and tolerance policies;
- Recommend account handling and recovery frameworks/techniques for the refinanced/restructured portfolios;
- Structure a comprehensive package for regular portfolio analysis and reporting.